Monday, February 16, 2009

The Circus

My friend Brittany Butler had tickets from her mother-in-law for Box seats to the Circus! We were so excited to go with her and her girls! 2 of her sister-in-laws came too with their kids. It's so nice, free parking (close!) great seats and free drinks. There are about 3-4 rows and then a kitchen area with a bathroom in each Box. So it was great for the kids.
Mika loved the shows! She just stared, clapped and jabbered at everything. I would put her down and she'd stand up at the glass (licking it of course) and watch. (One of Britt's nephews peeking in a pic)
The "Bike Ball". Ethan was excited for this one. It was quite the event. We took a video of it for Travis to watch.
Kaylin really liked all the girls, except one show she thought a lady was being too silly. At the end there was a jungle/flower themed event and she loved the flowers. They were like huge umbrellas that danced.
Here's Mika up at the glass being so big. There's glass from Ethan's waist and up, with a bar in the middle, that's what she's hanging onto. The glass goes up to the middle of Ethan's face.
Me and bub. He was really tired and wanted to sit we me a lot, but he enjoyed the shows and being with Savannah.
Thanks Britt for such a great day!!! We loved it!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like fun! That's cool Aidrian liked it too! You never know what they will get in to or not.

A Forever Family said...

The Circus!!! What fun! Ok now I am super jealous! My kids are really missing out on real fun. Nothing great happens here in the middle of now-where Nebraska...
Like you have the time for this but I tagged ya, look at my blog, it's pretty fun. =)

Tami said...

looks like tons of fun! I am jealous. I love the circus and have never brought our kids yet. How fun!

The Schaefer's said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go. Did you go early and get to meet the clowns and the performers and try on the costumes? That is so much fun. I think going to the circus is one of the childhood rites of passage. From the time I was 6 months old until I was about 12 or 13, we went every year to the circus. My grandpa was a member of the Circus Enthusiasts of America and would get us back stage. They are some of my fondest memories as a child.