Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Man

Just wanted to show you Ethan's pinky--it's almost all grown back! Even his nail. It may sound silly, but I truly think it's a miracle! Last night he was playing cars and he said to himself, "My finger looks funny! See Aidrian?"

My Little man is turning 4 this weekend. Whoa. I'm not ready for him to grow this fast. He's not my baby anymore, and not even a toddler anymore. He's my boy. He has so much character, he's the funniest kid I know.
He plays hard, eats a ton, and sleeps hard. He rarely takes naps anymore and it's never really pleasant when he wakes up. He's a lot like his dad and Uncle Brandon, but this whole waking up grumpy thing- I can claim. :)
He's such a helper. He loves helping with dinner especially. For a few days of mid-winter break we went to Grandma's house. We made homemade pizza. The kids loved it. He knows where everything is, is already ready to get me anything I need him to grab for me real quick. Yes, the house IS quieter when he's gone, but I sure miss him--my big helper.
I'll post his b-day pics next week. He's asked for a Batman theme....

2 comments:

Tami said...

That is great that his finger is healing so well and so cute that he wanted to tell his sister about it! Looks like you had fun at Mom's!

The Gardner Family said...

I can't believe he is already 4! I remember when you invited us to his second b-day party, He has grown up so fast and so handsome!