Sunday, February 15, 2009

A lot of Love

After we took our kids out, it was our turn! I didn't expect much, I just really wanted to be with Travis without kids. Vicki and Brad said they would watch all 3! We were heading out to dinner and by the time we actually left I was starving!!! So we wanted La Parilla....hm, line too long, I'm too hungry. Next door was O' Charlys, love that place! Whoa! Line even longer....Around the corner...MOES. Winner!! So for V-day we ate a Moe's and spent a wopping 12$! Awesome! I wanted something for dessert and I love Chick Fil-A milkshakes, so we stopped in and there were baloons with people taking pictures. Yep, that first pic is at Chick Fil-A! Then Travis was taking me to Twilight and it actually just got to the 1$ theaters! So we were in luck! We were saving all kinds of money tonight! Travis hasn't read the books, but I've told him about the story (and my sisters know how I can tell a story...) and he actually really enjoyed the movie.
DISCLAIMER: These next photos display a lot of love :) hee hee

I'm sorry, you probably don't want to see this, but I love it. I am laughing, yeah I get embarassed, but I still love it....
I have to say that being with Travis was so therapudic after a long hectic week. I loved talking with him, holding hands, getting doors held open for me, cuddling in the theater. It felt like we were dating. We had such a great time together. I didn't care that we didn't spend a ton of money, no huge gifts, no big fancy resturants, yes not even flowers, but it was one of the most enjoyable Valentines Day for me because we were so into eachother and there was no other place we have wanted to be than with each other......

2 comments:

Tami said...

you guys are so mushy! you must have just seen twilight! You are actually also quite talented at taking pictures of yourselves, even while kissing.. impressive! you look like movie stars. What a cute couple you are!! Glad you had a nice night together.

The Grantham Family said...

Holy PDA woman! Glad to see you guys still got it...Valentine's day is such a great day! So fun to have a day all about hearts, and pink, and LOVE...speaking of, I heart you!!!