Monday, April 13, 2009

Saturday Easter Egg Hunt!

We went to our church for an brunch and Easter Egg Hunt. The kids were so excited. It was a little chilly, but they didn't care at all.
Afterwards we went to an outdoor shopping Center to see the Easter Bunny. I'm only in this shot because Ethan was deathly afraid of the big bad bunny. Doesn't he look scary to you?? I love this pic because of Ethan's face....
Mika the flying baby. She LOVES being tossed in the air--at all heights. :) Notice she kept the egg in her clutch!
3 cute kiddos.

Had to get a picture with Travs. The day before we had just gotten back from our trip and we missed him soooo much! It's good to be home.
And with my cute Kaylin. She's such a cheeser. I love it. Did you notice, there's something new and different about my hair????

5 comments:

Tami said...

Yea! I like your hair. It looks great!! What a great picture of Aidrian up so high in the air. Hannah is our girly who loves to be tossed right now. Adam gets a great workout. What a cute family you have! I love the pic of you and Travis!

Britt Butler said...

That picture of the 3 kiddos couldn't be cuter! And I didn't even notice the egg in her hand at the time, she's one skilled girl!

Angie said...

soo cute...again! great pictures. looks like a fun day. and yes, i like the hair too...did you part it different?

Meagan said...

Love the new hair! You got some precious ones of your cute kiddos. I'm so happy that I get to see so many updates while I am so far away!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I absolutely love the pic of Aidrian flying higher then the church! excellent work...I think Ammon would have a heart attack if I tried that on him...or if TRENT tried it on him (I couldn't throw that boy...)