Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tybee Island Beach

While the Sharps were in town, we headed down to Tybee Island! Angie and Lily met us there too. We stayed in a condo right on the beach! This was our view from the room. We left the doors open at night to hear the waves.

Mika loved the sand. She was in heaven. I love this little face she's making. It's her "I'm so funny" face.
Kenzie was so cute with Mika. (all the Sharp kids were!) When we first got out there, Kenz took Mika down to the shore. The water was too cold for her though!
Me and Sarena soaking up the sun! It was windy so I didn't realize how hot it really was. I came home with red shoulders.
This pic was taken at 9:30 am, the sun is right behind Ethan and it was beautiful. I love all the pictures I took that morning. I hope Sarena puts them on her blog of Jared and Trevor along the shore. There were a few tidepools that Ethan loved playing with his trucks in. I'd say he was pretty happy on the beach.
I love this photo. There were a lot of seagulls and Mika started crawling towards one. I was surprised that the bird didn't fly away sooner. But I caught it started to fly away and it looked like it was going to charge at Aidrian! (don't you love that polka dot suit??)

Kaylin and Aidrian playing in the sand bucket.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! Now, that is where I want to be right now. You captured some really beautiful pictures. You guys are all so beautiful so it is easy to end up looking beautiful! So fun!

Angie said...

Maybe the Seagull was debating if it should eat her or not!?! She's such a tiny little thing. :) The beach is always so much fun. LOVE IT!!!

Meagan said...

How fun Britt! Those pictures are so awesome! I'm so jealous!

Cheryl Smith said...

I love the pic of you and Sarena! Gorgeous girls and I love the natural "wind blown" look!