Monday, April 27, 2009

A walkin' beauty

It has happened. She's walked more than 10 steps, stopped to change direction and walked some more. Usually she goes where she needs to and then falls. It's the cutest thing. We'll try to get a video soon.
Mika just out of the bath. I spike up her hair to let it dry but it always falls down when it's dry.
I love her pucker face.
She still only has 2 teeth!!!! I can't believe she can eat all she does with only two teeth. But I think she's getting more--hopefully.
She'll be turning ONE on May 16th. Whoa, this year has flown!

5 comments:

Tami said...

What a cutie! This year really has flown by. I can't believe how grown up she is getting and that she is almost one!! She is such a beautiful girl. How fun that she has started walking.

Angie said...

Yea! Good for her! I knew it wouldn't be long. Those are great pictures. The second one sort of looks like Lily to me. Love the pucker. Too cute!!!

melanie said...

she is SERIOUSLY....the cutest little girl EVER!!!!!

Meagan said...

I can't believe she is already almost one!!! Wow, has time flown! She is an absolute doll. I'm so bummed that I don't get to see you guys more often.

The Vander Veurs said...

only two teeth Jordyn still doesnt have any teeth and she has only taken a step! she is a little behind but oh well they grow up way too fast!