Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break at St Simon's!

My mom had a brilliant idea for Spring Break this year! We went to Angie's for a sleepover and then headed down to St. Simon's for some R&R at the beach!!!

Now you know I'm not kidding when I say I have a million pictures!!!! So I'll break up posts with each event. First day was just a half day, but we headed over to the beach to get wiggles out. It was pretty cold, so we didn't last long. I think mom and I were the coldest. I only got a few pictures because it was so windy.
The next morning we went over to the Pier and playground. It was still chilly, we all had jackets and long sleeves, but it was definitely warming up and MUCH warmer than home. (where they had snow flurries!!!!)

Everywhere we went we took Auntie Christina's 3 youngest kids. Cason 10, Blaine 7 and Emma 5. It was so much fun, the kids all played so good together and they all kept each other very entertained.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I can't believe that you guys were just at the beach. I am so jealous.

Meagan said...

Gorgeous pics Britt! Looks like you all had a blast!