Monday, April 20, 2009

The Sharps are here!

The Sharps came to Georgia for their Spring Break! We are so excited to have them here!!! My little fam went up to my parent's house this weekend to spend some time with them. Ang and her fam came on Sunday. A picture of Mika flying. She loves it and I love her face. Pure joy.
Mika's hair is crazy from the wind, but I love her little face. She's getting more confident in taking more steps. It's pretty cute. She warmed up quickly to the Sharps and I tired to disappear so they could have time with her. Makenzie was the winner, but she enjoyed Adam and Sarena as well. Very cute.
Here's all the girls with my brother. My mom, Angie, Lily, Adam, Makenzie, Karinn, Aidrian, Me and Kaylin.
This was the only time I would see Adam, since we are goign to the beach and he's going out of town with my dad. So I had to get a photo. This was the best one from my camera, I'm sure theirs turned out much better. But I still love it, it shows Adam's "true colors." :)
On Saturday, we rode the 80 around the neighborhood. Travis took up the quads, but unfortunately the closest place to ride was an 1 1/2 drive, and they had just spent the previous day inthe car for 16 hrs. So we just rode it around the culdesac. Trevor was the first on. I think he spent the most time riding. Makenzie, Jared, and Sarena all took turns too. I even did once. It brought back a ton of childhood memories!
Adam was the craziest--
but Ethan was the runner up. In this picture, Ethan is gunning the gas and Travis is grabbing the break so they don't smash into the mailbox. :)
Mika loved her joy rides. She was very content.
We are going to the beach this week. Stay tuned for beach posts!!!

3 comments:

Britt Butler said...

looks like so much fun already! i love the pic of everyone all together...you all look so much alike!

Meagan said...

YAY! I'm soooo jealous!! How fun! I'm so glad you got to spend some time with them. Wish I were there!

Tami said...

Those are such great pictures!! I LOVE the first one of Travis and Aidrian and the one of you and Aidrian. Beautiful! The pictures with the sharps are fun too! The 4 wheelers looked like fun!