Friday, April 10, 2009

Driftwood Beach

I have no idea why I don't have any single pictures of Ethan, but this is down the island on a beach called Driftwood Beach. These trees were massive. I guess it shows the deterioration of the beach...
My little fam sitting on a branch we all could reach. :)
Mika was such a good sport through everything. She got very little sleep and bombarded by little hands and fingers the whole time. So she stayed pretty close to mama's arms.
Here's a cool pic of Kaylin climbing. Blaine and Ethan were way off climbing some huge tree....

3 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

Looks like so much fun. I haven't seen Cristina's daughter, Emma, since she was a baby. Too cute.

Britt Butler said...

Such cute pictures! Glad y'all were able to get out to the beach!! Love all the kiddo's suits too, super cute(:

Tami said...

Looks like a fun place to play. Your kids are so cute!!