Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st day of SCHOOL!

Monday was Kaylin's 1st day of FIRST GRADE! I still can't believe it. Poor girl has to wake up really early to catch her bus at 7:15. She has the same teacher this year and most of her friends stayed in her class as well so she was VERY excited! Below is a picture of her friend Bailey and Kaylin in the first row like they did last year. You can't really see them, but I thought it was a fun picture that my friend sent me.

My little man Ethan is off to Pre-K this year. Now this I can't believe! He was SO excited! Mika was behind me making him laugh, he was such a giggle bug in the car. He told me all the things he was going to do that day, it was so cute. But then when we got there, he was totally and completely shy...but he had a good day and he made some new friends playing outside and stayed quiet on his rest mat the whole time! What a big boy!



3 comments:

Mandee said...

CUTIES!! I can't believe she's in first grade! UGH- i am NOT looking forward to the waking up early! Brian has to be AT school at 715, and I have to drive him cause we live too close for the bus to pick him up! BOO!! Good luck this year! MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!

Tami said...

How cute! I loved those pictures. I still can't believe that they are starting school already! I want to hear more about Ethan's first day sometime. It sounds like he did great! Enjoy these days when he will wear Khaki's and a polo shirt to school for you. I wish that I could still pick out my boys clothes! Cute!

Angie said...

Wow! they are growing up way too fast! 7:15 IS pretty early for the Clarke household!!