Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Old Man's Party

Yep Travis turned 30 this year!!! I wanted to throw a huge laua but so much was going on that weekend, we just invited some friends over for cake Sunday night. We got the fabulous cake at Publix and the kids helped me put on the candles. WHOA!

Isn't he a cute birthday boy?

Mika enjoyed the cake very much! ;)

This was the gang that came. We love our friends! Thanks for coming! We sure missed the ones who couldn't make it either.
Brock, Garrett, Maddie, Eric, Caroline, Earl and Dixie Randall, David and Dade, Brit and Ethan, Kenda up at the top, Travis, Mika and Kaylin, Adam, Claire, baby Matthew and Dehl, Allie, My dad, Lily and my mom, Niel, Bailey, Luke, Kindra and Brooklyn.

3 comments:

Mandee said...

aww I WISH we were there! Happy Birthday again, Travis!!

Tami said...

He is a cute birthday boy. Wow, what a tan! Looks like a fun party! I love that picture of Mika with cake in her hair. She is so adorable!

Angie said...

WOW! I still can't believe Travs is 30! Old man!! Sad I missed the party... :(