Monday, August 03, 2009

Sea World: Shows and Rides!

We loved the Shamu Show! We saw it twice! Does anyone remember how I would get choked up when I watched it because I used to dream I would be a Shamu Trainer! Ha! I'm pretty fine with just watching now...The above pic if you look closely is Kaylin and Ethan's heads...they ran up to the tank to be splashed by Shamu. And they were! They both came up soaked, one wasn't happy with the "fun" they had, can you guess who?

The kids also loved the Sea Lion show, they were detectives!! There was also a Walrus and an Otter. After this show we saw a 4-D Pirate Show in theater. Mika was pretty scared, but she never cried. 4-D is when they add special effects like water and air and vibrating seats.

I took the older two kids on the Shamu Coaster! I could barely fit in there!

All of us watching the Shamu Show!

Outside the Shamu show. Mika didn't like being near the big plastic whale (you know her and her fear of big plastic things!) And Kaylin had to point to him, just in case you didn't know it was Shamu....

One of my favorite places is the Dolphin tank. But there were so many people, Kaylin by chance had one swim next to her in another spot, but besides that...nothing too spectacular this time.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I want to go! That looks awesome! Kaylin is afraid of big plastic things? I am glad that you had so much fun!