Monday, August 10, 2009

New Baby Henry!!

Meet me new little nephew Henry Jackson Hayes. Is that an awesome name? He is SO cute and calm. I wanted to hold him all day! Above is my favorite picture of this little guy. He was so sweet holding on to his mama's hands. I'll let Ang post the other pics I took of him if she wants...
Below is a pic of Kaylin and Henry meeting...Kaylin says: Oh I think I'm going to like this baby." And then sings quietly to him..."my child, i love you...my sweet child, i love you...." It was so cute...he actually spit out his passy and fell asleep!



Grandma Wendy, Allie (my niece) 3 of my kids AND Lily bug all went to the pool so I could be with Angie (the new mommy of TWO!!!) and sweet Henry babes. It was great to have him all to myself most of the time! The kids all had fun with Super Grandma, but as soon as they got back Ethan was begging me to see Henry. Unfortunately I don't have a pic of them together....So here they are, Kaylin, Allie, Lily, Ethan and Mika. What a bunch of cute kids!!!

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

What a cute little guy. Look at Ethan outnumbered by those girls. Henry can start to even that out. :)

Tami said...

Cute, cute pictures! I am so jealous. I wish that I could hold him. I love the pics of Kaylin talking to him. So sweet! I love the hand holding pic too. You forget how tiny newborn fingers are.

Angie said...

Thanks so much for coming and taking some pictures for me! I LOVE them! I have a few of Henry & Ethan...I'll have to send them to you. Lily always loves it when your kids come to play! :)