Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jumping Beans

Yesterday my friend Britt and I took our kids to Jump 2 it. It was a much needed trip! Above is Kaylin, Savannah and Ethan. I don't have a good pic with Halle too, but they all slid down together and Savannah and Kaylin smashed into eachother...Kaylin's front teeth going into Savannah's head...they were just fine after hugs from moms and asking if each other were okay.

Kaylin was off on her own for half of the time. I caught her in this little place singing about "never being outside before"--such an imagination!
Ethan is so roudy after school, we needed this place badly. He had a great time and ran arond everywhere. It was awesome to let him release all that energy! I may have to turn my backyard into one of these things...

Mika is officially not scared of big plastic things! There was the little place that looked like a castle that she loved. I thought these pictures were so cute and showed how much fun she had!

2 comments:

Tami said...

That place looks like so much fun! Trampolines are always good for getting out energy. We need a place like that here!

Angie said...

Looks like they all had a great time! I'm glad Aidrian isn't afraid of plastic things anymore! :) Once Henry gets a little older, we'll have to come over so Lily can go with your kids. I know she would love it.