Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day!

I have some of the best examples of wonderful Father's in my life. One is my dad. The words I would use to describe him would be: honest, generous, wise, hard-working, thoughtful. The second is Travis' Dad, Brad aka Paka. Words to describe him would be: playful, generous, faithful, loving and trivia king.
And last but not least, my amazing husband. He is playful, trusting, loving, selfless, willing and honest. I am so blessed to be among such wonderful Patriarchs.

Happy Father's Day!!!
I thought this was cute--Ethan put all the bikes in the trailer. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, you do have some great dads around you! What a cute picture of your kids with Paka!

Tami said...

Cute post! Yes, you are surrounded by nice fathers. It looks like Travis (the awesome dad) had a wonderful Father's Day!!