Monday, June 07, 2010

Swim Swim

We went swimming at our friends The Butlers Pool. It was a perfect day for swimming! We all had a blast despite the misty rain occasionally.
Bubs is working hard at kicking and getting brave to put his head under the water. Swimming lessons coming soon! I think he looks soooo much like Travis in this pic. Same nose, mouth, smile and chin.
Kaylin our wild, goofy fish. Yes she has her goggles on upside down, but that doesn't slow her down one bit.
I got this floaty jacket for Mika. She's my brave baby. If she doesn't have it on, there could be big trouble. She wants to follow us all in the deep end. I love this thing because it keeps her chin up out of the water and she can move around easily.

Thanks Britt for letting us come swim!!

1 comment:

purplepansies said...

How do you have so much energy ALL the time? Tell my your seceret.