Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tubing on Lake PTC

We took the Butlers out with us on Lake Peachtree Saturday. We had tons of fun. The water was so warm and refreshing in this hot humid weather! We swam in coves, went for boat rides, and went on the rope swing.
But the best pictures were of tubing. Here's Jeff, Halle and Savannah. After a "slow ride" Travis sped up a little bit per Jeff's request! :) They got some air!
The 3 kiddos did too. Kaylin, Savannah and Ethan were going so slow they were practically falling asleep. So we hit some bumps...they got off shortly after. :)


Britt and I went too. These are out of order but I don't have time to fix them. Travis gave a nice, fun ride first. It was hilarious. Last thing Britt said to me was "I'm NOT letting go!" I blinked and she was gone!

The 2nd ride was faster and crazier. We got some major air, which equals to really sore muscles the next day. I think we snapped in half--legs meeting head--kind of thing. Not a feel good ride at all. But we died laughing in our too small jackets and had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like lots of fun!! We need to do that with you someday. Love the picture of the three kids in the boat. Such cute squinty smiles. :)

Tami said...

I love those pictures of you and Brittany. Great facial expressions! Looks like so much fun!!