Saturday, June 19, 2010

Swimmin with Friends

We went over to our friends, the Purdys for dinner and swimming! The pool was awesome because it was heated and salt water. As I said in the Swim Lessons post, Bubs has come a long way and this pic is proof! He's swimming!!!!!!Poor Travis--I haven't cut his hair in ages and the kids were climbing all over him and so he usually had some funky hairstyle going on. It made me laugh, so I had to photograph it. :)
He did all sorts of tricks with Kaylin. My favorite one was of her on his shoulders, but I had the video camera for that one.
Cute girlies enjoying a swim with Daddy.
Swimming with Mika. When she doesn't have her little floaty jacket she's fearless. Constantly pushing away thinking she can swim all by herself and needing a rescuer on hand.
Me and my girl Kenda.

1 comment:

Angie said...

looks like a fun time! i'm so glad bubby is getting to be a great swimmer! looks like swim lessons were a good idea! :)