Tuesday, June 01, 2010

TUBING

I think the key with me, is it has to be sunny and I have to be out of my mind to go out in the water. I also have to show my now wimpy kids (excluding Mika) that the tubes are indeed FUN. I can't resist the scream....it boils inside until I just have to let it out. Not shrill, but not manly, more of like a real true blue AHHHH! I told Joyce I wouldn't post these, but these ones are alright. Doesn't show how ugly our legs, thighs and faces were, just shows we were having fun. :)
I don't know how I held on so tight, I was laughing soooo hard, but the next day I could hardly raise my arms.
Kaylin and Ethan were told they HAD to go....looks how much "fun" they are having.....
Travis and Justin on the tubes....they went faster than anyone out there.

Gage coaxed Kaylin to go on with him. She was worried the whole time and we could barely get Gage off!
Mika loved the boat and the tube! She is definately a water baby! But on her time table. No forcing this little one.
After a while on the tube, she laid her head down, Travis did it too. Major Photo op. I love this pic!
Cute little babes with her daddy.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Brit, I am soooo proud of you. Nice job on the tube. Those pics of Mika out there are priceless!

Angie said...

Good job Britt! You are soooo brave! ;) I love that picture of your kids with Travs. Hilarious.