Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Puts a smile on your face

Reading scriptures as a family, can you guess which story?
We asked the kids, "What would you bring to the promised land?"
Kaylin: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Chicken Nuggets (someone hungry?)
Ethan: baby's crib, kaylin's room, mommy and cars.

Kaylin comes into my room and says, “Your son is messing up my house!”
Later I’m feeding Aidrian and she comes up to her with a tape measure, measure her and say, “Your baby is the perfect size!”

In talking about Kaylin's new school...
"Kaylin, your new school will be Welch Elementary."
Kaylin: I thought it was going to be Kindergarten Rocks? (a book she got from her Pre-K teacher)

Kaylin telling an amazing story that I said, "really?" to, she replies:
Yes! I saw it with my bery own eyes!

At grandma's house, Kaylin saw the picture of all the siblings together and says,
"Grandma there are your treasures."

Waiting for Travis at work so we could eat lunch together Kaylin says,
"What's taking Daddy so long? Maybe he's going potty?"
(I thought my fam would get a kick out of that...)

7 comments:

Meagan said...

What adorable kids you have! I'm glad you are documenting how cute they are so you can always remember! I love you!!

Angie said...

I love it when you guys share the cute things your kids say! I can't wait to Lily to talk!!! :)

Britt Butler said...

Too cute!

DeAnn said...

Kids say the funniest things--you're smart to keep a record.

The Young Family Inc. said...

Kaylin is HILARIOUS! I want to pick her brain for a day... maybe she and I could do lunch?

The Vander Veurs said...

thats so cute maybe hes going potty=) they are too cute. these ppics of aidrian are so pretty i love her little bow and hair!!!!

Tami said...

Cute quotes! Isn't it amazing to see how their minds work? We have had some pretty funny quotes around here lately, but I am not even sure if I should write them down, they could provide some serious blackmail someday. Your kids are too cute!