Thursday, July 24, 2008

Allergies???

I have allergies so bad here! It's driving me crazy! Stuffy, tingling nose with burning eyes! This is how I feel... So Travis heard some theory that if you eat local grown honey, with it you eat the allergens that are in your area and therefore you get immune to those allergens...hmmm. I don't buy it, but Travis think we should get our own little bee hive and start the honey process. What an adventure that would be! I'm terrified of bee stings (traumatic childhood experience) and he's allergic. What a great plan!
So I don't know what I can take while nursing, but I know it's safe to take Bendryl. Luckily the sleepiness doesn't affect me (maybe because I'm already a walking zombie?) but sometimes I don't think it works when a crazy attack happens! Help!


2 comments:

jessica ashley said...

I know where you can get some local honey with out the need for a beekeepers uniform :)

Britt Butler said...

Love the picture, great idea Travs! Sorry about your allergies, I know it bugs you so much! I think I'm down right getting a cold! Sorry I don't have any advice tho(: