Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Little Missy

Baby Aidrian is 7 weeks old now. She coos, smiles and blows tiny bubbles. Now she actually gives us reason to stare at her all day long, as if we don't have anything better to do! She is the cutest little thing!
Daddy and Aidrian Sunday afternoon.

Talking to mom...

Awake, alert and happy. She's such a sweet baby, just looks around happily until she's tired, she'll let out some yelps for me to come and wrap her. My cousin Rachel made the quilt that's under her. Isn't it pretty!?
Aidrian having some tummy time...but of course it's never alone, Ethan is always next to her. He's getting better at not yelling in her face, but he sure wants to play with her!

5 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

soooo cute i love her and i dont even know her=) i love the picture with her and ethan they look like best friends!!!!! she probably sounds so cute when she coos=)

DeAnn said...

I love her eyes--I wish I could meet her in person.

Tami said...

So cute! I love those pictures! I especially love the pics of Travis and Aidrian sleeping and the last one where Aidrian looks like she is reaching for Ethan. How fun! I can't wait to meet her in 5 weeks!

Rebekah said...

How the heck did you get the squares/thumbnails of each of you on your sidebar? It looks so cute!

Angie said...

Wow! I can't believe how much she has changed already!!! What a cutie pie.