Thursday, July 03, 2008

American Adventures!




So Thursday we went up North to a fun theme park for younger kids with my mom and friend Melanie and her son Nash who is Kaylin's age. (but both kids love him!) We had a great time! My mom and I were soooo glad Melanie was there so she could ride on the dizzy rides with the kids! At one point they wanted to go on it 3 times in row! What a good sport! Ethan was only too short for one ride. The one ride he was dying to go on. He was one sad little guy. :(
Kaylin loved the rollercoaster, she would hold her arms up and scream. She said to my mom, "Grandma I can scream for fun!" She loved mostly the dizzy rides and the slide. I swear she could handle anything! Ethan loved the train, semi-trucks and airplane. My favorite was the rollercoaster --explaining the picture of my scrunched up face passing by on the coaster, I was laughing so hard at Ethan glued to my side! I have a disclaimer on the last pic: I hit my elbow during my race with Melanie. I think it's the funniest picture! Had to save the best for last!

3 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

fun fun i cant wait till jordyn is old enough to do that kind of stuff with!! i can wait but you know what i mean. Aidrian is so cute just hanging out!!

melanie said...

it was a lot of fun! glad i went. i was spinning in circles in my mind all night though!!!!

Tami said...

How fun! My kids loved looking at those pictures. The boys remembered going there a couple of years ago... Who could forget getting so dizzy? What a sad picture of Ethan not being able to ride his favorite ride. We were all commiserating with him.