Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Lovie

So the other day Aidrian is fussin, I pick her up with a burp cloth on my shoulder and she grabs it (the best she can) and pulls it up to her face, nuzzles and falls right asleep. It was so cute. I layed her down in the bouncer and she grabbed it again and stayed asleep like that. I think she's found her lovie! She still loves being wrapped like a mummy tho...

She's figuring out how to control those little hands now. I'll find her gnawing on her fists. So we tried a few rattles, she'll grab on to them and usually just gets her hands stuck in them and then she'll bring them up to her mouth. They'll fall on her chest and she'll just stare at them.
In the evenings, once the 2 older kids have gone to sleep, Travis loves holding little babes. The picture above is her mummy wrapped on dad....

4 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

thats cute i love the burrito wrap jordyn absolutly hates it now she has to have her arms out when she sleeps its so funny!

The Vander Veurs said...

oh and those burp cloths are AMAZING i dont know what i did without them good thing you sent me a million i use like 5 a day=) she wanted to be blocked from the light too cute!

DeAnn said...

Megan and Karen are attached to burp cloths ("sha-shes"). I like that their small and replaceable. I keep meaning to get Isaac one.

Angie said...

ooh, maybe aidrian will be like tam's kids with the "burp rag snuggly". cute!...and cheap! :)