Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The many faces...

I just love these cute faces...If Ethan could dress himself every day, he would wear his motorcycle jersey. We gave it to him for his birthday and even though it's long sleeve, it's really light weight and dries quickly. Every little boy should have one! ;) I'm loving Kaylin's new smile for pics, it's REAL! She has the cutest little dimple on her cheek!
"Help me!" This morning all Aidrian's wanted to do is sleep. Poor thing can't get more than a 5 min cat nap, it's been so noisy and she's been constantly invaded and disrupted! Here's the face to prove it!
I LOVE this picture. Travis taking a bite of Ethan. Ethan's face is priceless! It just makes me laugh every time I see it.
Story Time. This is the usual; Kaylin smiling at the book, "If you give a mouse a cookie." Ethan making sound effects and Aidrian surrounded by her siblings.
Aidrian talking to daddy. I put a video on, but she's not as happy in it as she is here. Her face lights up when she sees her parents. Maybe it's because we are her "protectors" against the evil ones. :)

6 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

thats so cute ethans like go ahead eat my face i love it! poor aidrian she just wants to sleep=) they love her!

melanie said...

i love that last picture of aidrian!!!! soooo flip'n cute

Rebekah said...

Your kids are adorable! Love all the little faces kids make. Hey how do you make your whole blog white except for the text,pics and your header. I have been trying to do that too and it keeps doing weird things. I think I am going to go buy "Blogging for Dummies". LOL. You have been a great help. I appreciate all the tips.

Rebekah said...

Aidrian is sooo cute especially in this pic. You can tell she really loves her parents.

Meagan said...

Wow, that smile is priceless! Can't wait till Auntie Meagan gets to be her protector! At least she's used to chaos.

Tami said...

I can't believe how much you have been blogging! How fun! You have such a cute family!