Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 month Photo Session for Aidrian

I can't believe it...Mika Moo is already 6 months (on the 16th) She was so happy and adorable yesterday I had to do a little session...I loved how the pictures turned out! She's sitting up! She does so well! But when she topples over she fusses till someone puts her back up. Ethan still thinks she can't sit up by herself yet, so he thinks he needs to hug/hold her up. She doesn't like this tactic! She is such a happy baby. Loves to smile with her mouth wide open.
I love her gorgeous blue eyes...I thought this one captured them pretty well. What a pretty little thing....

And of course Ethan had to jump in the pic! I still need to touch this one up, he has his lunch on his face...they actually have a really cute one together, but Travis loves this one, so it's going on the blog! :) Besides this shows his true personality better anyway right?

This is her face while talking or making bubbles. I love it. She's such a funny little babes. She has so much to say and do! (I actually think this one looks a lot like me as a baby...)

6 comments:

DeAnn said...

Darling.

Anonymous said...

She's SO cute! And growing so fast!

The Vander Veurs said...

she is so beautiful!!i love her eyelashes so pretty!

Tami said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable! I love those eyes! What a cutie!!

Kenda said...

So cute!

Rebekah said...

She is seriously sooo cute! They all are adorable but I am obsessed with little girls right now. Hopefully I will have one sooner or later.