Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mika's New Trick

Travis has done this with all the kids and they love it. She looks so accomplished. So cute.
I love her little face. Her eyes just sparkle. Yes, she's loosing her hair, but if it's anything like the other 2 she'll get it back in a couple months. It's also the lightest baby hair yet, so it's not as noticable, unlike Ethan who lost his baby hair in patches. :)

Another photo session and I was testing the shutter speed and different shots. I had to post this pic because of Aidrian's little face. I love her cheesy grin.

The leaves were gorgeous! I know in a couple weeks they will all be dead so I had to get in a pic! It was such a beautiful day yet again...Kaylin collected about 20 big yellow leaves (see the new side bar pic of her) and Ethan loved finding sticks. It was very hard for him not to throw wahtever he could find into the lake...

10 comments:

Kenda said...

Aidrian has gotten so big. She's so sweet!

Angie said...

GREAT pics! love the one of you with your kiddos! so sweet.

Tami said...

I can't believe how big Aidrian is getting! She keeps getting cuter every day. I LOVE the pictures of your family with the leaves. I wish that I had been there to take the picture so that you all could have been in the pic. So beautiful. Bummer about Ethan's face and the rake. poor guy!

Tami said...

I can't believe how big Aidrian is getting! She keeps getting cuter every day. I LOVE the pictures of your family with the leaves. I wish that I had been there to take the picture so that you all could have been in the pic. So beautiful. Bummer about Ethan's face and the rake. poor guy!

Cheryl Smith said...

Evan used to do that with our monkeys. It drove me crazy because I was always worried he would drop them... DADS!!! :-)

The Vander Veurs said...

thats so cute jordyn i dont think can do that we have never tried she is so strong

DeAnn said...

Cute pictures. I wish we were there so you could take our family pictures again. Can you believe it's almost been a year since that disastrous photo shoot?!

Whitings said...

Love it! The pictures are awesome. I have to agree with you, fall is my favorite. I have to say that I have only lived in Georgia a few months and I am such a huge cold whip already. I look back to the weather that I have endured and I don't think that I can ever go back. I am loving this way too much, plus the leaves are a billion times brighter and breath taking here. I am starting to really love the south.

Meagan said...

Cool fall pictures! I love the fall leaves. Kaylin's picture on the side is classic! Aidrian is a doll!

Laurie said...

What awesome pictures! you have such a cute family.