Friday, November 21, 2008

Midnight Movie

So my friend Britt Butler and I thought it would be super fun to go to the midnight showing of TWILIGHT! It was awesome! We loved it! I don't know if you notice those HUGE drinks, but we got large cokes that would have taken me 1 yr of pee to fill that thing up! Holy Cow! Needless to say I was jittery, hyper and wide awake during the movie!! (I couldn't get to sleep till 3:30am!) Here's before the movie goofing off. We had so much fun! I'm going again for the Girls Night Out this Saturday!
I can't say anything about the movie, but I was entertained, enjoyed it and left happy. I think that qualifies for an A rating in my book!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Glad that you had fun! You and Brittany are so cute. I am pretty impressed that you stayed up for the movie!

Rebekah said...

Hey, how are you? I was wondering if you could send me the address or link to that website you gave me a while back. It was a detailed description of how to change the layout of blogs. I had it on my myspace note from you and forgot to save it before canceling my myspace account. Thanks so much I really appreciate it. Hope things are good for you guys. Did you get your house yet you were in love with?