Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Trees and Tutus

Monday we spent the day up at my mom's house. Angie and Lily came too! I love going to my mom's house--especially at this time of year. Her Christmas decorations are wonderful, memorable, and magical. Kaylin loves playing with her large nativity (shown in the first pic) and also with her small Christmas town. She'll stand on a stool and would play there all day if she could!

Aidrian sitting in front of the nativity. Love those cheeks!
Three extremely cute girlies in front of mom's christmas tree... We got them these white and silver sparkling tutus and mom sewed them to fit their small little waists. Kaylin loves wearing it, so we thought we'd stick them on with whatever shirt they were wearing and they were too cute not to take a picture! Kaylin was so proud to be the big girl "helping" Lily and Aidrian.
No, Mika can't stand up, I'm holding her arm on one side and Kaylin's holding the other. My girls will wear silver tops, cream tights and red shoes for their Christmas outfits. How adorable!


Grandpa and Aidrian. I don't know a single baby who doesn't adore Grandpa. Whenever he could take a break from work he came down to hold Mika, play Legos with Kaylin and Ethan and "talk" with Lily.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Looks like fun! I wish that I could have been there. What cute kids!