Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I'm not picking my nose...I'm just scratching my brain."

Yes my son is a nose picker/booger eater...this was the conversation we had today.
Mom: Ethan, come on, stop picking your nose! It's gross when you eat your boogers.
Ethan: No it's not, I like my boogers.
Mom: Why?
Ethan: 'cause they are delicious! I tried to get a picture of him picking it, but I couldn't ever catch him. I said, "Ethan pick your nose for the camera!" And he responded, "No my hands are all dirty."
Hmmm, makes sense doesn't it??

On the way to meet Travis for lunch we had more conversations in the car...they were so funny. Here's one of them...
We saw a man walking along the side of the road.
Ethan: Mom turn down the music I want to talk to you!
Radio Off.
Ethan: Mom why isn't that guy driving his car?
Now he isn't satisfied with "I don't know" any more, we have to brainstorm possiblities and options...
Mom: Maybe his car broke down and so he has to walk.
Ethan: Hmmm, no I think someone stole his car!
Mom: Or maybe he doesn't have a car and he wanted to take a walk?
Ethan: No I think someone stole his car and he is mad!
The man was flaling his arms and talking to himself...

3 comments:

Tami said...

I LOVE that discussion. so cute! It is so fun to see how their minds work! Abby and I have crazy conversations in the car too. I think that in the car they don't have anything else to do so they just sit there and think of fun things. Cute!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

What a funny kid...and the booger thing, yeah, I got that same response with my kiddos...is it the texture, it can't be the color...I don't get it ;oP

Kenda said...

He is the funniest thing! I love the little personality he has.