Friday, November 07, 2008

Fall is Here...

The other Saturday we were cruisin around Peachtree City in the golf cart and I was looking for some perfect photo ops for my session that afternoon. I absolutely LOVE fall!! The leaves, the crisp air, the breeze. It's all wonderful. Favorite season by far. Here's some pics I took of the kids and Travis...



Lately it's been 70's during the day, cooling off to high 40's at night. Perfect weather in my book! But the week before it was really cold, like highs in the low 60's and we were all freeeezing! I know us Georgians are whimps!

7 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Georgia has turned you soft! I can't remember the last time I saw the sun!!!

Your pictures are perfect!

And I wish I had a golf cart to cruz in!

The Vander Veurs said...

your a washingtonite at heart cause they had the best fall season. I love the fall and winter those picutres are soooo pretty you are so good!

melanie said...

beautiful pics!!!

Kenda said...

I always love your pics Brit. You are so talented!

Angie said...

i love the fall too! if it would just stay cold, for heavens sake!!! great pics.

Tami said...

awesome pictures! You have such a cute family!

DeAnn said...

Yes, very wimpy!! Take that from a Wisconsinite.