Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SMACK!

Well here bubby is again with another owie on his head. My friend Maddie and I were at the park yesterday and he climbed on a fence, but all of the sudden he leaned forward and SMACK! His head went face first on the cement. I was worried he had a concussion, but thankfully just a bubbly red bruise and a little blood. On the couch he said to me: Mom I need something for my owie. I replied, "You want an ice pack?" He says, "No, I think I need a cookie."
This pic was taken today and the swelling has gone down.
Ethan just looked at the picture and said, "Oh yeah, that's my boo boo."

This pic he was being so funny that day and I never posted this. He has a serving spoon pretending to be a pirate. I love his expression.

8 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Okay, do I need to call DFACS?! ;o) Someone is always hurt! But it's the reality of kids right...ammon just fell into our kitchen sink...yeah, he likes counter tops...and...okay, it happens. Love ya xoxo

Meagan said...

That's so cute! I love his little pirate mouth. His tshirt is classic! I wonder why this tough guy is always getting hurt? ;-)

Tami said...

Bummer about the bonk on his head! Poor guy. I hope that the cookie helped! That is a cute pirate picture!

The Gardner Family said...

He took it like a man...I had no idea it was that bad. Poor kid:)

Angie said...

another bonk on the head for ethan...shocker! he's starting to sound like Adam when he was a kid...atleast no stitches yet, right? :) cute pirate.

Grandma Sharp said...

Your son is definitely a guffus... but one can never say that he doesn't live life with gusto! I think that we are all amazed that he has survived to the age of 4! ARRRR- Ethan!

The Grantham Family said...

Shocker! Another bump...that kid is CrAzY...would love to see him with my Dalan! That kid is a handful...(mine, not yours!) You are so great at keeping up on your blog and your journaling. One day. Maybe!

Whitings said...

It is so funny, because every time I get a chance to look at your blog I see pictures of Ethan's accidents. Maybe it is just my luck, but they are always so fun to read about. He is a trooper for sure. I love the pirate look, I think you might have an actor on your hands.