Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aidrian is 6 weeks

Holy cow! I seriously cannot believe little missy is already 6 weeks old! It seems only yesterday I was counting down to my induction and still miserably pregnant! Look at that cute face...
Aidrian is still the sweetest baby, loves to be held, wrapped up, loves the outside especially in the evening when the sun isn't so bright and hot and has taken a fancy to her passy. We are learning the tricks to get her to sleep, juggling our own nightly routine and figuring this 3 kid thing. I'd say we are doing pretty good, but it is very tiring. I've forgotten how hard it is to find sleep with a newborn and having two others doesn't make it any better, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.
The kids still adore her, worry about her, kiss her, smother her, and are always willing to help me out. Some people say she looks like Travis, some say me, some say Kaylin and others say Ethan, so my conclusion is that she has her own little look and that she looks like another little clarkey baby.


6 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

What a great looking bunch you get to take credit for! Your little tot is sooo cute and sooo tiny. I know you say she is already 6 weeks, but I say oh my she is only 6 weeks old and oh so sweet! Love her and wish I could smother her with Ethan and Kaylin!

Meagan said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already 6 weeks old! Time flies! She's getting so big and cute! I definitely agree that she looks like her own individual Clarkey! What a cutie! Can't wait to see you all soon! Love ya~

melanie said...

i LOVE the top picture of her. SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

What a sweet face. I love that she's so much more awake and alert now. So much more fun!!

Anonymous said...

She's really changing, look at those big eyes! What a doll! I really don't like how they grow so fast, isn't it sad?

The Vander Veurs said...

her two month is on monday i am so anxious to see how much she weighs and how long she is!! i am so frustrated cause i boght two boxes of the kirkland signiture diapers that are up to 15lbs and they are too small around her tummy and fall down. she leaks last night she pooped on someone through the diaper i was sooo mad at that dang diaper i guess huggies really is the only way to go i was just cheaping out now i have way too many oh well i can save them for the next baby=) what do you use?? how much does aidrian weigh now??