Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 months this week!!

Happy Mika is turning 10 months this week!! I can't believe it! I want her to stay tiny forever, but I must say she is hilarious lately. Her little personality is coming out so much. If you can see above, she only has ONE tooth, maybe the 2nd soon. I can't believe how late she is teething! But I am still nursing her, so maybe it's a good thing. :)
My beauty...
I took this today while we were out for a walk. She loves being outside. As long as we are moving, she's content in the stroller. If we stop, she kicks and squirms till she's out moving or on the swing.
We have a little push toy walker thingy, that she loves. Usually if Ethan is around he pushed her in it. She kicks her legs happily squealing as he drives her insanely around each corner of the house. But this morning she had it all to herself. She was so stinkin happy!
This is her new face. She puckers. It's adorable. She usually laughs at the end, she thinks she's so funny. I love it!!! She also reaches out her hand and does this sort of spit/hiss thing to say Hi or when she wants you. It's the cutest thing. She's very social and will smile and spit at everybody, like a warm welcome!
She's been showing interest in baby dolls. I couldn't get a good one of her face planting into the dolls face with a big slobbery open mouth kiss. She likes to eat the doll or hit it....hmmm. It must be a baby's way to show love. :)
She has lost her interest in her baby oatmeal which she used to love. Now all she wants is big people food. Her favorites consist of mashed potatoes, ice cream, crackers (nilla minis), pear juice, and her latest creamcicles. She was squealing for more and Travis stuck the stick in her mouth, it was so funny to us.

7 comments:

Cheryl Smith said...

I love the pic where she is krinkling her nose!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Baaa haaaaa! So funny! She is sooo cute! She looks so much like you it is CRAZY!

melanie said...

she is sooooo flippen cute. seeing her really makes me sad that i'm not having a girl....oh well.

The Vander Veurs said...

that video is so cute i love how she scrunches her lilttle nose! i cant beleive she has a tooth jordyn doesnt and i cant even feel one coming through.....who knows?? i love her hair its sooo blonde icant wait to meet her and see you

Angie said...

aww. i do see her little tooth! how cute!!! she's adorable!

Tami said...

She is so adorable! I love her little pucker face and the little video clip of her is so cute! She seems so sweet.

Britt Butler said...

That girl will not stop growing up! Everytime I see her she's doing something new...gosh I love her!