Monday, March 09, 2009

Laugh together, Play together, Love together.

My mom took my older kids Saturday and Sunday, so Travis and I had the weekend together. (with Mika too, of course) --That's another post....Anyway, it was definitely apparent when we were all together again how much Aidrian loved having her siblings around. Both for very different reasons, but nontheless, she missed them very much!

Mika loves balls, she has a favorite green squishy one that she was playing with. Ethan sat across from her, opened his legs and this is what happened...it was too cute not to video it.

2 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

how cute thats waht i want for jordyn is someone to play with whenever she is around other kids she loves it. I cant beleive how much adrian and her are alike i love it!

Tami said...

I love, love, love seeing siblings play happily together. Your kids are so luck to have each other and to live in such a fun and loving home!