Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A part of it all

Mika loves giving kisses. Granted they are open mouth slobbery kisses, they are adorable anyway. If you say, "Ow Mika that hurt!' she'll come to you with an open mouth and say "ahhhhh" or if you request a kiss, she'll either sit there looking at you with no pucker or she'll dive into your face.

This was the week I taught Ethan's playschool class. If you look on the left, there is Aidrian being a part of it all. While the other kids did their work, she was throwing crayons everywhere and having a blast.
Here, she's wearing a bow my friend Britt Butler made. It's so darling, although she doesn't keep it in. I loved her hair out of her face and those big blue eyes.

6 comments:

Meagan said...

I love that last picture. I don't know how anyone could ever resist those eyes. What a cutie!

DeAnn said...

I love those kisses from Isaac too. He's always very willing and goes around the whole family giving wet, open mouthed kisses.

Tami said...

Aidrian is so beautiful and has an adorable personality too! Thanks for sharing. You are such a cute mom. I can tell how much you cherish each of your kids.

Angie said...

That last picture is a beautiful picture of Aidrian! I love it!! She's so cute. I love baby kisses too! Lily was always great at giving kisses...and still is! Maybe Aidrian will be the same.(But let's hope that stops before puberty though, right?)

Grandma Sharp said...

What a blessing that you can share these moments with your family and friends, for in a flash they are in school, and not home enough! I might have missed the "little student" if you hadn't pointed her out... it makes me giggle just thinking about her being part of the school day! She is a beauty :)

Britt Butler said...

Love this picture of her, just look at that face, and those eyes! Oooh, cute flower too(;