Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is in the air....

We are borrowing our friends golfcart and it's been awesome. The weather has been so nice and all the flowers are starting to bloom. Near the Peachtree City Library, they have the most beautiful trees and I had to get some pictures over there. The above picture is Mika saying Hello to her daddy who was taking the picture.
These are the trees in bloom, aren't they beautiful??? Above is Kaylin holding a full bloom tulip.
We visited Travis at work, so he took our pic. The kids love it. They want to drive around everywhere!! The last few days I've picked up Kaylin off the bus on the golf cart too.
Ethan man sitting on the fence by the trees....
He's getting the cutest smile. He chuckles the whole time while he smiles, "he he he he" It's so funny.
Kaylin loves flowers. Most holidays I buy her a rose or a little bunch. She was in love with these tulips. I got some great shots of her.
So dramatic! ;)
This is is my favorite. I love her bright big eys and her face is just precious.
Trying to get all three...well you can see how it turned out. This was the best one.
Although I love the blooming spring flowers, I hate the allergies that come with it. For a week now, I've had itchy and watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and now my throat is closing up so I sound like I have a yodel or I'm trying to be sexy. It's not fun, but outside is gorgeous....

5 comments:

Tami said...

You are so lucky to have flowers blooming and warmer weather already! Our weather isn't terrible but I would love to have yours! How fun. Very cute pictures! Our boys saw the other day that you had weather in the 70's and they yelled "no fair!" Sorry about your allergies though!

Meagan said...

Those flowers are awesome! What gorgeous little kidos you have. Wish I could see you all more often!

The Young Family Inc. said...

i can't wait to thaw out!

Grandma Sharp said...

how lucky that your kids lives will be documented by a mother that has a great eye for beauty... and this past week certainly has been beautiful. We need to remind others that soon we will be melting in the heat and humidity. This time of year is why we stay in the south. What beautiful shots of some really cute kiddos!

Cheryl Smith said...

Lucky! My crocuses are yet to come up - it's cold and rainy today! BLAH!