Sunday, March 01, 2009

The weather was so beautiful!!! We went over to the park for a good while. Everyone was pretty tired but I got some fabulous pictures! ;) (that's all that really matters right?) I love taking pictures with my girls. It's so fun to say "my girls". They are so beautiful and make my heart melt when I look at their shining eyes.

The best daddy ever....he was unloading stuff from his truck and as soon as he came to the park he was bombarded by the kids begging him to play with him! Even though he was tired and he just wanted to sit and talk with the adults, he ran around hiding, finding and monster yelling. And the kids mostly got hurt, cried and got more bloody noses....ah parenting, so eventful!
My wonderful parents with the birthday boy. Yes, he was grumpy and tired in the picture, but he truly loves his grandparents and talks about them all the time.
My family with my Mom and Dad. (and Lily too!)
Mika loved my dad today! He held most of the party (which was soooo helpful) and then held her at the park, walking around with her, swinging her on the swings and sitting with her. I have never known a baby who didn't love my dad.
Isn't that the sweetest picture????
Kaylin has a sweet spot for Grandma Wendy. I caught some sweet moments with them. I love Kaylin's face in this picture. What a beauty....

2 comments:

Angie said...

yea! such a fun day and great pictures! glad we could come! love you!

Tami said...

Looks like so much fun! I really am so jealous when I see all of the fun play time that you guys get to have together. I love the picture of G&G with your family. So cute!