Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Great Outdoors

Today is gorgeous. The kids wanted to be outside all afternoon--even Aidrian. They were playing and smiling like crazy, so I had to go get my camera. I love the pic of Ethan above. I don't think he could smile any harder. And Kaylin's cute little smile these days--
I love this one of Mika and Kaylin. Aidrian is SO happy standing up and loves attention from Kaylin. What cute sisters.
Kaylin has such a beautiful smile. But I usually can only catch it candid. She just adores her baby sister and wants her to be a part of everything. I'm sure it won't always be like that, so these pictures I treasure.
Bubby and his beat up face. His latest was the couch jumped out and got him on the eye. It doesn't help that he picks it and it's always bloody. What a boy.
Mika in the Johnny Jump Up. I attach it to the deck above and this is her excited face. She squeals and laughs a lot in this thing. I took a video but she was distracted by Ethan bringing his bike up, so we'll take another video later.

7 comments:

Grandma Sharp said...

I can just imagine how fun it would be to have Adrian jolly jumper OUTSIDE! Now that is a dream come true for that little squirt! A few more months she will be running around that backyard with the others! Fun to see Kaylin enjoying her little sister. For awhile only Ethan found her fun to terrorize! :)

Angie said...

That is a great smile from Ethan in that first picture! Great smiles from everyone, actually!

Janine Padilla said...

Kaylin is such a doll. I love that sweet smile of hers. Everyone I know who has a johnny jump up LOVES it. How perfect you can put it outside! Maybe someday I'll have a place to put one. So cute.

Cheryl Smith said...

Cute pics... as always! :-)

Tami said...

I love those pictures of Kaylin and Aidrian! So sween. Hopefully they will always adore each other huh? Bummer about Ethan's face. I was wondering what had happened. So cute of Aidrian in the Jump up! She is such a doll.

The Grantham Family said...

GUILTY....of looking at your blog and not commenting! I am lame, I know. ? for you!? Do you print this into a book or are you still a die hard loyal scrapbooker!! If you do both, you are ammmmazing! I cannot believe how big your babe is getting! I cannot believe Ethan is riding a bike, no training wheels attached (Macie is such a scaredy cat!) Kaylin is absolutely adorable and seems like such a great big sister!

Your kids look great in blue!

Your photography continues to be awesome!!! (How is your business?)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Aidrian with the blue shirt on and her crinkling her nose....so cute!

Sorry for the no commenting...I totally get it! LOVE when people comment and love your face!!

Meagan said...

Yay for summertime! I'm jealous! I would love to be playing outside with your kids. Looks like a blast! What cuties!