Monday, May 18, 2009

Mika the 1 yr old

Sweet babes turned ONE on Saturday the 16th. It was a weird day for me. I couldn't believe that I was in the hospital having her just one year ago. So much has happened since then...but it has been the most enjoyable year, having her in our lives. She has brought so much happiness into our home. Tried doing a photo session, but she wasn't in the mood to smile, so these are the best of what I got.
She's always had such long eyelashes. I love this photo with her cute cheeks, lips, nose and lashes. What a little beauty.

I love this one. She looks like a little person! Standing there like she owns the place. She's walking like crazy now, probably 90% of the time. She's even trying to run...

7 comments:

DeAnn said...

She's so sweet. We may have to get her and Isaac together one day with those lashes of theirs!

Angie said...

how come they are never in the mood when you want them to be? well, the pictures are still adorable of her. love the last one...that is so cute. she looks so sassy!! :) any pictures turn out from saturday?

Tami said...

Oh my goodness! How cute. I LOVE that last picture of her standing there looking like a model. Cute outfit, cute shoes, CUTE girlie! She seems like such a joy. She is so lucky to be in your family. It is amazing how time flies!

The Jacobson Family said...

I can't believe she is already one wow time is going by way to fast. She is so cute but then so are you and the rest of the family. We Miss You Guys.

Karen said...

Oh my gosh Britt! i love her. she is adorable!

Britt Butler said...

seriously...what a beauty!

Mandee said...

She is such a sweetheart! I just wanna squeeze her like I did your other kids. I miss you Britt!! Happy Birthday mika!!!