Sunday, May 17, 2009

UTAH TRIP

Sorry--these are all out of order!

On Tuesday I got to spend all day with my childhood friend Casey and her cute daughter that was born 2 weeks before Mika. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic with Casey Rustine and I'm kicking myself for that, but at least we got pictures of our girls. Aidrian on the left, Jordyn on the right.

During all my wedding stuff I left Aidrian with my sister Emily and her family. Allie loved Mika and babysat her a lot. Tyler loved playing ball with her (we couldn't get a good picture of Mika with Ty) Aidrian also loved their dog Chloe, I don't think the feeling was mutual....
The last day I got to spend with Emmy, we went to eat at Johnny Carinos (my FAV resturant that closed down here) It was so yummy, but as you can see Aidrian was "done'. :)
Another pic with Allie and Aidrian, and I got in it too. I love Allie so much and was so glad to spend a little time with her!
Me and Emily--I can't even tell you how wonderful it was to spend time with my sista who lives so far away! I just couldn't get enough of her! Thanks Emmy for a fabulous time!
On Wednesday we went over to Aunt Sylvia's for dinner. Most of the cousins stopped by to visit. I had to get a pic of me and Jason and our babies. Jason was a cute little daddy with his son Kyson. It was SO great to see all my cousins!!! Uncle Ernie and Aunt Sylvia showed us a cool slideshow of some pictures they took in Africa. That was neat, I love looking at pictures, but by that time Mika was beyond done. As soon as we got in the car, she was out cold.
Emily and Mika. She went to her right away. She loved her!
Me and Dave. I can't look at this picture with out laughing.
Cute little missy at Aunt Sylvia's. She had just climbed up the back porch stairs and was so proud of herself. It was a gorgeous evening!!
My cousin Jason's son Kyson and Aidrian. Gosh, I can't remember how old he is, maybe 6-9 months??? Sorry J....I have no memory anymore. ;)

4 comments:

Tami said...

Fun pictures! I am glad that you were able to have some nice play time. I loved seeing pictures of you and Em. You look so much more alike with Em's dark hair. Both of you look so cute! I love your cut these days. Did Em give you new bangs? Can you believe that I have never heard of Johnny Carinos? Hmm. Jason's baby sure looks like him, huh? I am glad that you had such a fun trip.

Angie said...

how fun to get to see everyone...casey, emmy and the smiths!!! love your pics. i agree with tam, you and em do look more alike in that one picture of you two...i've never really noticed it before.

Meagan said...

Awesome! What a fun trip! It's so great to see the Utah family through your camera. I'm so glad you and Mika had a blast with Em and her fam!! How cool that you got to see the cousins!

Rebekah said...

Ha! That picture of you and Dave is hilarious.