Monday, May 11, 2009

A Wedding Photographer

Travis' cousin, Jocelyn got married to Garrett Merkley on May 9, 2009 in the Bountiful Temple. It was a beautiful wedding, perfect weather and a gorgeous couple. The first day I got there Mika and I got bad colds and fevers. Luckily my sister Emily was there and took care of us! By Thursday we were feeling better and the festivities began. (Em has all the pics of when I'm with her and her fam, so that'll be another post) Above is Breezy (Travis' sister) Me, Renae and Laurel (the bride's sisters) at the family dinner. I had to get Troy to take it so I had a record of being there too!

This is outside the temple, waiting for the couple. Travis' Grammie's brother George came all the way from New Zealand with his beautiful wife Hene. Here's a pic with them and all of Travis' family that was there at the wedding. Brad, Vicki, Jonathan, Breezy, Troy and Me.
I was organizing the Clarke side group and got caught in the shot. :)
Me and the Bride...isn't she beautiful???

4 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Jocelyn looked so beautiful. I hope you had some fun at least. Traveling is so hard with little ones but so worth it once you arrive! happy mothers day.

Tami said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. I am sure that you did a great job on the photos! I guess that we don't really realize how much work it would to photograph a wedding. Nice job!

AGS said...

How did the photographer get in all the pictures?? :)

Grandma Sharp said...

I sure hope that they all appreciated your talents and your amazing skills even though you are so tiny and young!!