Monday, May 18, 2009

Toys and a Smash Cake!

Here are some pictures of Aidrian's ONE year bash! She actually was very interested in all the toys. It was cute. The pic below is Ethan saying, "Oh cute!' to an outfit Aunt Angie got her.



The Smash Cake. (We got two--one for the adults for my mom's birthday and one for Mika.) I put the daisies on.
She put her hands right on the cake, then Travis gave her a little taste. After that it was all over her hands, face and hair. She is my first baby to do that! She loved it.


6 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! She seems so proud of herself as well. I can't believe she is already one!!

Tami said...

How cute! I love it that she dug into her cake! She is so adorable and I love the pics of her siblings enjoying her party with her. Where do you get her adorable flower hair clips?

melanie said...

i can't believe she's one already. time really flies! (except when your pregnant...ugh). she looks adorable!

The Gardner Family said...

She is so cute! One already, I guess it is time to start on number four:)

Rebekah said...

That looks so fun! Not for me of course, just for her. She is so cute. I love birthdays! :)

Britt Butler said...

I'm so glad that we got to spend that special day with y'all. She is such a sweet little thing! We feel like family with you all and we really enjoyed being with your 'real' family(: