Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!

We had a great Father's Day! Woke up a tad late for church, so the festitvities had to wait till after church! Kaylin sang with the Primary in church "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" and it was quite cute. When we got home she told Dad to "sit on the stairs and wait for a surprise!" The plan was to let him relax on the couch while we made him lunch. We opened presents and the many cards Kaylin persisted on making and buying. Needless to say he was a very loved daddy. When we want a picture together, Ethan is the picture taker. I'd say he's pretty good!

My husband is the greatest dad...completely unselfish, loving, devoted, compassionate, fun and playful, peacemaker, sincere and caring. I love you!!!

We had my parents and also the Clarkes over for a yummy BBQ dinner. Mom made some delicious salads and Travis is a perfect cheeseburger maker! Below is the pic of the Clarkes boys...

"Paka" is the greatest Dad...fun-loving, selfless, giving, generous, scary, a teaser, wise, playful and loves being a paka!
Me and my dad. Can you see Kaylin in the background sitting in the chair and putting her feet up on the table? And Aidrian is pulling some face...I'll post cute ones of her below this post...My dad is the greatest dad...he is the most generous, kind, loving, patient, wise, trusting, caring, selfless and baby lover I know! Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's in my life!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Yea. Sounds like a great day. Thanks for taking care of Dad for all of us. Looks like you guys had fun! Travis is such a cute Daddy! I loved the pictures

Britt Butler said...

Your new page is great(: What wonderful dad's you are surrounded by, we always need good men in our lives(: Pics were adorable too!

Britt Butler said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wanted to be the first one(:(: Can't wait for our fun day!

Janine Padilla said...

So cute!! Brit, you look so great. I can't believe you just had your baby. You look fabulous. Also.. Happy birthday!! Hope it was a great one!

The Grantham Family said...

Don't you just love this day one time of year to tell our hubbies just how great they are. Although, I felt like I couldn't ask for help, I made gross salmon for dinner *yuck* and we rented his pick of a movie. We even had banana cream pie for dessert...what about me!? I am kidding....a little!

Your little baber is such a honey. I love the faces she pulls. Um, could you be any cuter! Love the hair, and am still a hater that you just had a baby!? Where did you store her for 9 months. Your big toe???? Birthday wishes for you girlie...