Saturday, June 28, 2008

it's always fun at grandma's house...

Why do I alwasy title my posts with a song? Anyway...we went up to my parents house last Sunday to see my cousin Rachel and her fam (they are moving to GA) and also Ang and Andrew were there too...Sadly I don't have any pics of Rachel and her fam, they were traveling all day. But I'll get some on here, I promise!
Travis took Ethan and Lily on a walk...
Lily just loves her cousin Ethan. They were having fun playing in the hall...

Aidrian sleeping in Grandma's arms after a long day... :)



The birthday boy! Didn't have much for the occassion but he couldn't escape getting sung to!

Me and my sweet babes...

Grandpa holding Aidrian...she's totally passed out!
Now I have to mention that while we were there, it starting raining cats and dogs! The wind started blow--little did we realize how hard it was actually blowing! Angie, Rachel and I were staring out the window commenting on swaying trees when one actually snapped and went down. I'm not talking a small tree by any means, it was a huge one right by mom and dad's deck. It went to the left and took many trees down with it! Thankfully it did not fall into the house, that would have been devastating! It was amazing!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Cute pictures. It looks like fun! I love the pictures of Aidrian sleeping. She is so sweet! Can't wait to see pictures of Rachel's family sometime.

The Vander Veurs said...

so cute i miss your parents=( i think lilly is absolutly adorable!! i love how aidrian is passed out in your dads arms sooo cute!!! you look great all nice and tan i need to get out in the sun more i am just afraid to take jordyn cause she cant wear sunscreen yet any suggestions????