Thursday, June 05, 2008

Growing Girl

Aidrian's hair is getting lighter! It always looks like she doesn't have any eyelashes, but it's because they are blonde. This is what her hair looks like right after a bath... Pretty girl ready to go! She's wearing a little denim skirt. :)
She'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow...can't believe it. I thought this one was so cute because Ethan's talking to her and she's looking so worried. He's having a harder time being soft these days...we also told the kids that she couldn't see far away yet. Well that was a recipe for "in your face" songs and chit chats all day long to Aidrian. So when she's asleep they can't touch her...Ethan will poke her head or shake it or pull one hair etc etc you get the idea...And you know when they are asleep but their eyes peer open sometimes? Ugh! Sooooo, the worried look is priceless. I'd be worried too!

3 comments:

A Forever Family said...

Gosh your telling me... I can't believe how fast Montey is growing too. Weren't we just huge prego yesterday? Aidrian and Montey have the same cute green pacifiers. I agree to the less brains these days, I can't remember simple dang things, like names I am really bad at that. Hopefully we get our brains back soon.=)

Tami said...

What a cutie! I love that hair. She is so tiny! I wish that I could hold her. Is she pretty attached to her passy?

Angie said...

Cute! She changes so much so fast!!! It's not fair! But, it's nice her eyes are open a little more...although not for her protection, I guess!