Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Girlies

This pictures is hilarous!! Travis and I died laughing! I don't know what to call it... a pirate? Anyway, it was too funny not to post!But this is what baby girl looks like most of the time when she's awake. Looking around, checking everything out with her little hands going everywhere. When she's tired she thinks she's starving, but she's not. All we have to do is wrap her up like a mummy (despite her protesting) plug her with her passy and she's out in 2 minutes. But if she had a choice she would always be held! (especially when chaos erupts at our house!)
Me and Kaylin on Father's Day...she's such a cutie.
Did you notice I cut my hair??? My brave sister Angie agreed to my pleadings and did a fab job! Still getting used to the shortness, but liking it in all this heat and humidity! It's nice to have a change every now and then right?

4 comments:

Tami said...

Cute pictures! I love the pirate picture. I can't believe how grown up and bright eyed Aidrian is! What a sweet girl! Angie did an amazing job on your hair! It looks great!

melanie said...

love your new short hair!! i can't believe how much aidrian looks like travis. what a cutie!

Britt Butler said...

Love these pics of my 'other girls'!! I just love the faces baby girl pulls, I've never seen so many!

Angie said...

Cute pics of Aidrian and NICE HAIR!! :) I think Aidrian gets the weird faces from her dad...of course. Actually...both of you are quite the face pullers...hmm.