Thursday, June 19, 2008

They say it's your Birthday!

I had a wonderful, relaxing birthday this year! The Clarke cousins took theolder kids for the day so I had some peace and quiet! Went out to lunch to my favorite lunch resturant, O' Charleys with Britt Butler (we share the same b-day!) Did some shopping and relaxing all afternoon with Aidrian. When Travis and the kids came home we ate dinner and then I got a yummy Coldstone cake for dessert! (look at Kaylin's cute face blowing!)
After that, we put in a chick flick and relaxed on the couch!
All in all, I was one happy birthday girl! Lots of fun presents from Travis and a nice break from the crazies...what more could I ask for?
Thanks for all the birthday calls, emails and texts! You guys were great and totally made my day! LOVE YOU ALL

9 comments:

DeAnn said...

Too funny that you and Britt have the same birthday--happy birthday to both of you!

teamw said...

I had no idea it was you birthday! I talked to B.B. yesterday and she filled me in so .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm glad you had such a great day!

The Vander Veurs said...

lolololol i got that exact same cake for joshs birthday it was the 17th so funny i loved the frosting it was so soft yum

Britt Butler said...

I had so much fun with you, it made my day(: Glad you had a good time too! I wouldn't want to share my bday with anyone else(;

Angie said...

Sounds like a dreamy b-day! I'm glad it all worked out and you were able to have some quiet time. Happy b-day! YOU ROCK!!!

melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! i wish i could have been there

The Vander Veurs said...

i hope you dont mind i copied the star thing on your header i loved it!! if so i can totally change it let me know you are just really good at your page. How do i get those stupid tool symbols away from the bottom of my pictures on the right side they are sooo annoying

Tami said...

Yea! I am glad that you had a fabulous birthday! You deserved it! I am so glad that you are my Sister! Love you!

A Forever Family said...

I am glad that you got out to enjoy yourself for your special day. Happy late Birthday! You are one awesome person... Who deserves a great relaxing and fun break every now 'n' then. =)