Monday, June 09, 2008

Lily's Birthday!

My cute little niece Lily just turned 1! (my sister Angie's baby) So we went down to Macon, GA for the day. We got her those poofy chairs and she loved it. The stroller and baby were a hit too! She even ate her cupcake! I was impressed! We then went over to their pool. It was an Olympic size pool with a great kiddie area and on the other end a slide. Of course Travis and the kids were there at first glance and spent most of the day there. The first time Ethan was pretty nervous, but then he'd go down all by himself! Kaylin was very brave too and she is doing great at learning how to swim!


This is Travis watching Lily open her presents. (on the next chair was Dad asleep too!) Aidrian was watching though!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Aidrian is so cute and that slide looks fun! I miss swimming but maybe not with 4 kids....

Britt Butler said...

Looks like a fun bday! I bet Lily and Aidrian will be close!