Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm so Pretty!

I want to get pictures of my kids' faces really close up to frame in my house. It was cloudy and was the perfect time to try...of course when we walked outside, the sun came out and Aidrian started fussing...BUT I got some great ones of Kaylin!




The ones of Kaylin crack me up because you need to know I don't tell my kids to do anything--I don't even say Cheese anymore! Kaylin got this sudden flare to be a model (which I have no idea how or who she got this from!!) Ethan did not like the sun in his eyes (it always makes him sneeze!) and Aidrian wanted to be wrapped up and cuddled to sleep...oh well!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

I know how you feel with the crying baby--remember Isaac and Karen?!

Tami said...

GREAT pictures Brit. You are such a talented photographer and I guess it helps that you have such beautiful kids!

The Vander Veurs said...

OHHHHH MY GOSHH ADORABLE!!!! only you would notice that the sun was out i thought they were perfect!! i agree my favorite of kaylin was the one that you put my fav she is so pretty watch out mama she will be 16 before you know it and a knockout same with ethan. DOnt you love the babies they have the best timing at being upset or sleepy right when you dont want them to. I hate living so far away i just want to see you and them so bad they dont even know who i am so sad=( maybe i will try to save and come visit you next year it will take me a while but totally worth it!! I LOVE YOU you have the most precious family!!!

Britt Butler said...

I love these kids(: I can't wait to get my girls' close-ups too...such sweet faces these little ones have(: My fav is your fav too and the one of the 'sisters' is so sweet!